Monday, October 10, 2011

PAY IT FORWARD

One of my favorite movies, “Pay It Forward”, impressed me with the strong message it sends.  I’m sure it’s movement is alive in reality, I know I have experienced and also helped out several times for the “Pay It Forward” philosophy’s ongoing success.
The purpose, of course, is to significantly help someone in crisis.  Not to seek any kind of reward and just request that they pay it forward to three other people.  The pay-it-forwards I’ve been involved with haven’t been the most significant, but what I would call significantly  meager attempts in perspective.  I still have time to fulfill this goal and, more so, in the near future with some plans I’ve been working on for a new venture that has been in the making for over 6-years.
This new venture would impact many people’s lives and bring greater recognition to the causes this venture would represent.  It would be my way to significantly pay-it-forward for many rather than just the requested three.  It would bring a greater awareness to the pay-it-forward movement. The previous postings I’ve made on my homeless and financial experiences have been the driving force in this venture.
My hope is whoever reads this remembers or sees the movie and maybe takes someone’s kind helpful gesture and “PAYS IT FORWARD”, no matter the significance.
God Bless and God Speed

No comments:

Post a Comment